Trung tâm báo cháy địa chỉ 1 loop Panasonic EBL128
EBL128: A small analog addressable fire alarm system
- EBL128 is an Analog addressable fire alarm system but can also be used with conventional detectors. The CIE can communicate with up to 128 input and/or output units on a single loop. The loop is used for connecting detectors, manual call points, and general inputs and outputs for freely programmable customer specific functions. EBL128 fulfils the EN54 standards: EN54 part 2 (control and indicating equipment) and EN54 part 4 (power supply).
- EBL128 - a unique concept for early detection without unwanted alarms.
- The EBL128 is a member of a new generation of fire alarm systems. With unique functionality in co-operation with adaptation to the surrounding environment, self-diagnosis and inter activity can the system be installed in almost any premises.
- Each Analog detector in the system is individually set so that it adapts to the surrounding environment. The sensitivity of each Analog detector is constant in spite of the individual contamination or background particle level. Every long term change is distinguished from short time variations of a smouldering fire.
- The self-diagnosis function detects every deviation from the accurate normal condition in the electronic circuits and in the detection chamber.
- A family of state of the art Analog detectors gives the system accurate and noise free information about smoke and heat levels in the installation.