Nút nhấn địa chỉ Notifier NBG-12LX
• Maintenance personnel can open station for inspection and
address setting without causing an alarm condition.
• Built-in bicolor LED, which is visible through the handle of
the station, flashes in normal operation and latches steady
red when in alarm.
• Handle latches in down position and the word “ACTIVATED”
appears to clearly indicate the station has been operated.
• Captive screw terminals wire-ready for easy connection to
SLC loop (accepts up to 12 AWG/3.25 mm² wire).
• Can be surface mounted (with SB-10 or SB-I/O) or semiflush
mounted. Semi-flush mount to a standard singlegang,
double-gang, or 4" (10.16 cm) square electrical box.
• Smooth dual-action design.
• Meets ADAAG controls and operating mechanisms guidelines
(Section 4.1.3); meets ADA requirement for 5 lb.
maximum activation force.
• Highly visible.
• Attractive shape and textured finish.
• Key reset.
• Includes Braille text on station handle.
• Optional trim ring (BG12TR).
• Meets UL 38, Standard for Manually Actuated Signaling
• Up to 99 NBG-12LX stations per loop on CLIP protocol
• Up to 159 NBG-12LX stations per loop on FlashScan® protocol
• Dual-color LED blinks green to indicate normal on
• Shipping Weight: 9.6 oz. (272.15 g)
• Normal operating voltage: 24 VDC.
• Maximum SLC loop voltage: 28.0 VDC.
• Maximum SLC standby current: 375 μA.
• Maximum SLC alarm current: 5 mA.
• Temperature Range: 32°F to 120°F (0°C to 49°C)
• Relative Humidity: 10% to 93% (noncondensing)
• For use indoors in a dry location