Đầu báo khói quang địa chỉ Notifier FSP-851
- Automatically adjusts sensitivity levels without operator intervention or programming. --Sensitivity increases with heat.
- Microprocessor-based, combination photo and thermal technology.
- FlashScan® and CLIP system compatible (NFS-320, NFS-640, NFS2-640, NFS-3030 and NFS2-3030)
- Addressable-analog communication.
- Sleek, low-profile design.
- Two-wire SLC connection.
- Direct-Dial entry of address: (1 – 159 on FlashScan systems; 1 – 99 on CLIP systems).
- Addresses can be viewed and changed without electronic programmers.
- Dual bi-color LED design provides 360° viewing angle.
- LEDs lock red when in alarm. In FlashScan, LEDs flash green in standby for normal condition.
- Built-in tamper-resistant feature.
- Constructed of off-white fire-resistant plastic, designed to commercial standards, and offers an attractive appearance.
- SEMS screws for wiring of the separate base.
- Several base options, including relay, isolator, and sounder.
- Built-in functional test switch activated by external magnet.
- Listed to UL 268.
- Capable of heat-only alarm mode, enabled by a special command from the panel. Smoke alarms are ignored.
- Low-temperature signal at 45°F +/– 10°F (7.22°C +/– 5.54°C).
- Voltage range: 15 – 32 volts DC peak.
- Standby current (max. avg.): 300 μA.
- Loop resistance: 50 ohms maximum; varies according to control panel used. Refer to panel installation manuals.
- LED current (max.): 6.5 mA @ 24 VDC (“ON”).
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 38°C (32°F to 100°F).
- Thermal sensing rating: fixed-temperature setpoint 135°F (57°C).